Monday, January 17, 2011

Reflections of 2010, Hopes for 2011

It's been more than half a month now in 2011 and I just had the chance to do an entry to reflect on the happenings on 2010.. 2010 is very special to me in many ways - the most happiest year, as well as the most stressful year for me personally. In 2010, I had received the most precious gift from Allah -- my baby boy - Muhammad Zikri.. Alhamdullillah he's doing well, we enjoyed all his antics at home.. Of course the 'sound' volume now has increased quite significantly - sampai neighbours can hear him clearly..But that's life.. alhamdullillah..

At the same time - my career kind of suffering when the organisation had a major reshuffle and the new management had made a lot changes that affects the staff(especially local)'s rights as an employee. A lot of staff had decided to leave and I'm not suprised if most of the old staff will be gone soon. It's very frustrating and if Allah wills it, I will probably follow suit. I hope Allah will give me guidance to make the right choices and ease the burden secepat mungkin.. Amin.. This is my hope for 2011.. We shall see how it goes..

No comments: